Figure out what is affecting your child’s success at school & take action now!
Get the info you need:
Identify missing skills and bridge developmental gaps to help your child succeed in the classroom.
Get the information you need by watching the full video. It’s 8 minutes long, so please set some time aside when you can focus and take it all in.
We’d like to follow up with you after you watch this, so please provide an email address where we can reach you.
You will get some follow-up emails with additional info – but NO spam
Who is Ilana Gerschlowitz?
- Leading expert in early childhood development and learning challenges.
- Mother of three boys
- Ilana is passionate about helping other parents whose children had to repeat a grade or move to a remedial school.
- She has made access to specialised tutoring available to help children overcome barriers to learning.
- She coaches parents internationally and provides valuable information on how to help children with behavioural challenges.
- Author of Saving My Sons – A Journey with autism
- Founding Director of the Star Academy – thestaracademy.co.za
- Founding Director of Catch Up Kids – catchupkids.co.za
- 2015 CEO Global award winner for Africa’s most influential woman in Business and Government in Education and Training Private Sector for Region, Country and Continent.
- 2018 Finalist the Europcar Jewish Woman in Leadership Award
“This is BRILLIANT! Thank you for your openness and for being the HAPPY in my sad heart.”
– Linda, Cape Town
are heaven sent !”
– Sibongile, Johannesburg
– Ari, Johannesburg
Catchup Kids | © Copyright 2023 | All rights reserved